Lani has her blood draw tomorrow. I feel so evil for putting her through it. Her hands will be numb so it should be fine but it's still horrible. She's teething as well. There is a little pokey bit which is the bottom left canine when you look at her and also the top left front tooth feels like it's further down - you can feel it inside when you touch the bottom of the gum.
She's started drinking 8oz every 3-4 hours. She is waking up at 5am when it used to be 6:30 maybe it's just teeth as she doesn't have a bottle til 8/9am but i'm worried that she's going to start needing solids soon. I really want to do baby-led weaning but she needs to be closer to 6 months. Although she is able to sit up right and can bring things to her mouth and makes chewing actions so maybe she will be ready before 6 months.
Kayne constantly asks for food. I am wondering whether he is bored? Maybe he is just hungry but if he's busy he doesn't ask for food all the time. He is 3 in a week!
He may be nearly 3, but he's still my baby!
I want to get to a point where we do things together Kayne Lani and I. I find myself wishing Lani was 8 or 9 months, which is where i found Kayne was a lot easier to entertain and he was a lot happier as he could do the things he was trying to do. But on the other hand i don't want her to grow up. I feel all my time is wasted and we never accomplish anything day-to-day. I want them to find life exciting and fun, but i can barely get hour to hour, i want to home school desperately but i'm worried that sometimes i would just not be bothered. Well i would but that i wouldn't do something i could of because it was hassle. I am a bit depressed or maybe just melloncolly. Life isn't going how i want it too and i hate it all feeling like it's on hold. I feel awful for being forced into living in this flat and that there isn't much we can do about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment