hmmm well, it's the end of september which is scary. Leo went to uni yesterday, she is really not great with home sickness but i hope that for her sake she can stick it out. i guess i must be scary to go some place and know that that is now your home for 6 months. I felt worried when we moved here, but then i still had Mark and Kayne around so i knew i was ok.
Lani has again managed to make herself sick through crying, she gets herself in such a state. So no more leaving her. Well she wasn't really being left, she was in the buggy and she fell asleep. She woke up and was crying and i thought if i gave her a few minutes that she would fall asleep again, but she started coughing and Mark came in to pick her up and as he did she was sick into the buggy. She can stand for a coupld of seconds by herself now too.
I'm in a dilemma over getting Kayne tested.
We might be moving to a ground floor flat, the housing officer is coming to see our flat on Thursday - just to make sure we haven't trashed this one, and then when one comes up we can have it.
I've been learning dutch for a couple of weeks. I'm actually starting to 'get it'. I didn't make much progress with the book from the library, and the web page i was using didn't give enough examples. But i've found another page which i've been working through and so far it's going ok. I can some times understand things Bart writes to me, well i get the gist of what he is saying to me. though so far i haven't been able to reply, but it will come. Just trying to remember the different conjugations for verbs, oh and word order. but i guess with time i won't need to remember, i will just know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment