There has been a little thought in the back of my head for a while now. I keep pushing it back and thinking I was just over thinking it. But now two people (Miss House and Karen at group) have mentioned the possibility and it's started to worry me. Basically that he may have Asbergers, or a mild form it. The more i think the more i worry and i don't feel that i can do anything much. I'm wondering about mentioning it to the HV but i don't think that she will be any help.
I'm going to try and write about when he has his 'tissys' and see if there is a reason and note behaviours if i can. Mark doesn't seem to be bothered too much he just says 'it doesn't change him'. Which is true but it's not what i want to hear.
- We have to go set ways to nannies/grandma/our house - unless there is a 'speed' explaination
- resists new foods?
- not greatly interested in other children of the same age
- dislikes changes in routine
- if we describe the day/shops we are going to he gets very upset if we change this
- dislikes new things - new shoes 'don't fit'
No comments:
Post a Comment